Monday, July 30, 2007

many mini-munchies

I know that a few of you have already seen these pictures, but I thought that I'd share them anyway. About a month ago, Ken and I worked together on our first independent catering gig. Overall, it went pretty well. The food was beautiful and tasty, and we received a number of compliments. Of course, there were also several things that we decided to do differently if we do this again. I don't want to reveal any trade secrets, but suffice it to say that it was certainly a good learning experience.


The Spread:
Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Bruschetta:

Fresh Pepper, Mozarella, & Basil Brushetta with a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce:

Salmon Carpaccio:

Spinach and Goat Cheese Mini-Quiches:

Apple & Aged Cheddar Fruit Bites:

Cranberry Nut Squares:
Raspberry, Strawberry, Kiwi, & Blackberry Mini-Cheesecakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment