Monday, May 26, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish

Now that its summer and I have time to start posting pictures again, I am faced with a dilemma. While I would like to be putting up pictures of our garden and latest feasts, I have this massive backlog of beautiful pictures of Ken's food. At this point, I've stopped taking new pictures because there are so many old ones. Even more unfortunate, I don't remember much about the old photos-- how the food tasted, how it was made, specifics of the event.

In order to resolve this problem, I'm just going to post some of the older pictures with minimal details as I run across them. I'll also start taking and posting new pictures as I am inspired

Below are two images of fish dinners that we had at some point over the winter. Ken and I have been trying to eat more fish as it is a healthy alternate source of protien.

Wild Salmon, Asparagras, and Leeks



Fried Catfish with Ginger Spinach and Roasted Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment